Re: Web Platform Tests on Edge and Safari

This is great (example PR
<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/5921>) - thanks Bob!

Although I see this as just one more step in an ongoing process to bring
more engineering discipline to the web platform as a single product
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1umK4QkfCvzicHVJKLNo2yDRyWSqQEamavW9QVFmugNY/edit#slide=id.g14ea30df19_6_9>,
I also consider this a pretty notable milestone.  From here on out,
whenever a normative change is proposed for a key spec like HTML, we'll
have the tooling and discipline in place to automatically see how that
change fits with the reality of the major implementations.  I can't imagine
ever achieving a reliably interoperable web platform without this.

Thank you!
   Rick