Re: PSA: git submodule removal [action required]

On 19/04/17 16:37, James Graham wrote:

> The next stage of this work is inlining wptrunner; that isn't in the
> repository at all at the moment, so it will not suffer the same kinds of
> conflicts.

This is now done. Over time we should be able to offer improved
integration between wptrunner and the tests so that it's trivial to run
web-platform-tests automatically using system installed browsers. In
particular I would like to reach a stage where you can write

|wptrun firefox dom/historical.html|

and it will run the specified test(s) in an installed firefox without
requiring any additional setup.