Re: Verbosity ot wpt-stability-bot

On 06/12/16 05:33, Philip Jägenstedt wrote:

> Thank you James, that is great! I see there's still a separate comment
> for Chrome and Firefox, but I guess that's intended? I'll see if in my
> next fixup rampage if it's really working :)

Yes, that's intended. The Chrome and Firefox results come from separate
travis jobs and combining them into a single comment would require some
probably-slightly-complicated parsing of the existing content to
determine whether to append or replace a subset. I don't particularly
fancy spending time discovering all the ways that could go wrong :)