[ACTION REQUIRED] Re: Stability testing of PRs

On 21/10/16 01:03, Mark Watson wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> These CI tests are failing for this
> PR: https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/4045 and I don't know
> why.
>
> That PR is very simple - it should improve the stability of the test in
> question. But anyway, it's an encrypted-media test and I don't believe
> either Firefox or Chrome have integrated those with their own tests
> systems yet.
>
> Any advice on why the job is failing much appreciated. We're blocked
> from merging the PR, which fixes a broken test.

The script was failing for some reason on a number of PRs (invalid
most of the logic into python which I hope will be more robust, or at
least easier to debug if things go wrong.

Please rebase your failing PRs on to master so that they run with the
latest changes.