Re: Stability of HTTPS for w3c-test.org

Yes, CR testing is one of the use cases. Also, quickly checking failures,
referencing tests in bug reports, and running tests on devices where a
local server is not possible.

Can anyone speak to the issue with HTTPS connections on the server? HTTPS
connections seem to timeout as much as they succeed, and they can be
unavailable for an hour or more at a time.