Re: Data on flakiness of web platform tests

On 23/09/16 16:05, Rick Byers wrote:
> Geoffrey was asking for data on what web-platform-tests were flaky.  I
> don't have great data from blink (since we generally don't run the ones
> that are flaky) but here is what I do have:
>
>   * All flaky blink tests on Linux
>     <https://test-results.appspot.com/dashboards/flakiness_dashboard.html#showFlaky=true&builder=chromium.webkit%3AWebKit%20Linux>
>     - search this list for imported/wpt to find just the
>     web-platform-test ones
>   * List of web-platform-tests and csswg-tests that are blacklisted from
>     our import process
>     <https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/third_party/WebKit/LayoutTests/W3CImportExpectations?type=cs&q=file:W3CImport&sq=package:chromium&l=1>
>     - could be for multiple reasons
>       o There are also some listed here
>         <https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/third_party/WebKit/LayoutTests/TestExpectations> with
>         imported/wpt paths
>
> Other data?

https://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/search?q=path%3Atesting%2Fweb-platform%2Fmeta+disabled%3A&redirect=false

is the list of all the tests that we have disabled for some reason or
another(that includes both top-level tests and subtests, although there
are far more of the former than the latter). Usually there is a bug
number you can dig into for more information.