Re: Running tests in a single window

I like the idea of pushing the list of tests to run into localstorage and
then having testrunner know how to iterate over that.  stash results in
localstorage too.

Another nice change would be to push the results to the backend after each
test (just in case things to sideways on the client) so that stuff doesn't
get lost.

The framework currently doesn't have any way to do either of these things.
How urgent is your need?

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops