Re: Web-Platform-Tests pull request

On 4 November 2015 at 19:15, John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> As we discussed in Sapporo, I have gone ahead and merged your latest pull
>> request in https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-
>> tests/commit/838d4166d7dc48e73f844117c76113f693c18635.
>>
>> Does this eliminate the need for a Microsoft fork, or are there other PRs
>> pending?  I notice there are still quite a few open in Critic.
>
> Thanks Andreas!
>
> As I mentioned in Sapporo, there were 6 PRs open, so from what I can tell, there are still 5 remaining:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1127
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1162
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1164
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1168
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1169

In all modesty, after a somewhat herculean effort on my part, I was
able to rebase and bring all these patches up to HEAD.

The full diff can be seen at
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/compare/40e56cf098a711ab02806521c1a1920b9a62bd26...edbefdb3496e0bceb31ae6cf3f95ed13c041c876.

As I understand it, this eliminates the need for a Microsoft fork of
wpt to run the WebDriver tests.