Re: Using WPT as unit tests for polyfill libraries?

Ah, thanks for the heads up. I guessed somewhere in the spec, it requires undefined to be treated the same as missing for optional arguments.

Looks like blink and webkit are doing it wrong right now.

I will give web idl a through read when I got the time. Hope I won’t send a lot of incorrect tests to embarrass myself. :)