Re: Using WPT as unit tests for polyfill libraries?

@Ms2ger

Glad to hear they can be merged.

As for classList.force, since we are explicitly passing an ECMAScript value
to it, according to WebIDL, it will first be converted to boolean by using
ToBoolean(undefined), which returns false. So toggle("name", undefined)
should actually remove the class and not toggling it. But I haven't go
through WebIDL very throughly, so I'm not absolutely sure that's correct,
will go through it more carefully when I'm writing the tests.

@James

Thank you for bringing that up, I was thinking about that too, but I
haven't tried out wptrunner yet, so I stop worrying about it until I have
more understanding of wptrunner. Maybe it support injecting custom js
scripts before the tests? If not, maybe I will try to add that feature and
send a pull request. Are you using wpt as unit tests too? Do you have any
good luck with it?