RE: Git question on reviewing tests and contributing fixes

Good question. I think we shall make some improvement on the review process about this, like a review is able to land his/her fixing to an existing PR from others including that PR :)

> Is there any way to do this?  Does bob have to add me as a collaborator on his fork?

Seems so if you want to push code to bob's repository.

I once did this by making pull requests to that forked repository at
https://github.com/dontcallmedom/web-platform-tests/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed

... but this involves forking a forked repository and needs the original author to merge these pull requests.

I also noticed that Ms2ger reworked some pull requests at

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/583 for #289
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/563 for #291

... this method looks better, though it still involves other reviewers, because the Critic review then may refuse Ms2ger to review his fixing commits.

Thanks,
Zhiqiang