Re: [IndexedDB] Seeking status and plans

On 10/20/14 11:29 AM, Xiaoqian(Cindy) Wu wrote:
> On 2014-10-15, at 5:10, Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com
> <mailto:zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com>> wrote:
>> See
>> http://w3c.github.io/test-results/IndexedDB/all.html
>> http://w3c.github.io/test-results/IndexedDB/complete-fails.html
>> http://w3c.github.io/test-results/IndexedDB/less-than-2.html
>>
>> Are there anyone able to help run the tests with "additional browsers”?
>
> Here’s the report with IE11 and Safari IOS8 added. Hope it helps.
>
> See
>
> Pull Request: https://github.com/w3c/test-results/pull/8
>
> Updated Report:
> http://siusin.github.io/test-results/IndexedDB/all.html
> http://siusin.github.io/test-results/IndexedDB/less-than-2.html
> http://siusin.github.io/test-results/IndexedDB/complete-fails.html

Thanks Zhiqiang and Xiaoqian!

Sorry for my ignorance on the implementations, but would someone please
confirm whether the IDB implementations for Ch40 and SF08 are the same
or independent? (I assume they must be different or you would not have
the SF08 data but I want to make sure.)

Simon - my recollection is Opera created an independent IDB
implementation (before using Chromium). Is that true? If so, should we
include that implementation in our testing?

-Thanks, ArtB