Re: Any Firefox / Opera WebRTC people here?

Closing the loop; we're now running the W3C WebRTC tests
<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/mediacapture-streams>
as Chrome layout_tests. We do fail a bunch of tests in Chrome because we
don't conform, but now we'll at least not regress on the conformance we do
have :) We manage to run 7 tests cleanly, as you can see here
<http://build.chromium.org/p/chromium.webkit/builders/WebKit%20Linux%20%28dbg%29/builds/21663/steps/archive_webkit_tests_results/logs/stdio>
(search
for mediacapture-streams). However:

   - 10 tests are broken because we don't support video.srcObject = stream
   <http://crbug.com/387740> to assign streams.
   - We fail 46/61 cases in another one
   <https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=405520&thanks=405520&ts=1408540572>
because
   the test and we don't agree what should go in a media stream track.

There are also some tests (like this one
<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/blob/master/mediacapture-streams/stream-api/mediastreamtrack/mediastreamtrack-end.html>)
that we can't run because they require permission denials. There's no way
we can do that in layout tests, so we can only run the ones that allow user
media.

James, Nils, how are you guys doing on the Firefox side?

/ P