Re: deleting w3c-test.org/{webapps,webevents,web-platform-tests} creates lots of 404s

It seems problematic to have the system designed to be the test server also
be the system designed to be the normative reference for the tests.

Perhaps we need an intermediate site that mirrors the tests but isn't
designed to execute them?

-- Dirk