webdriver on web-platform-tests

From: Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 16:58:04 +0400
To: public-test-infra@w3.org
CC: w@wja.no, David Burns <dburns@mozilla.com>
Hi,

The guys working on webdriver added a couple of tests [1] a few months
ago using the python implementation and it seems to work fine except
that it's not running on wptserve but on a python webserver made by
Mozilla. The switch shouldn't be too hard according to James.

I was wondering how people feel about starting to write tests based on
what's already in [1]. We should then be able to automate most of the
manual tests.
Any thoughts?

Denis

[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/webdriver