RE: Test runner now available in web-platform-tests

i'm not having much luck getting web-platform-tests to install and run under Windows & Cygwin.
has anyone gone through the install process from scratch?

the manifest command doesn't take MANIFEST.json as an argument (other way of supplying manifest file name, I suppose).
the tests seem to require html5lib-python.

Anyone want to take the time to walk me through this? I'm trying to make at least a little progress on multipart/form-data.

Larry