Re: Migration of tests to python

On 04/01/2014 00:16 , James Graham wrote:
> On 03/01/14 21:43, David Burns wrote:
>> Do we also need to co-ordinate with the people managing w3c-test.org to
>> disable mod_php so we don't leave it around and a possible attack vector
>> on that server?
>
> This is me coordinating with them :) I guess I will talk to Robin when
> he is back from vacation (Monday?).

Yes, I'm feeling quite coordinated with here, no trouble.

The problem we currently have is this: the w3c-test.org site has, over
time, become used for a bunch of other things. Switching to wptserve is
likely to break things.

I suggest the following plan:

1) Apply the merge anyway, it's something we've wanted for a long time
and shouldn't delay further (awesome work btw).
2) We will scramble to bring w3c-test.org up to speed as fast as we can.
I will try to enlist some Team support for this to make it faster (well,
mostly not to completely break some stuff that the sys team may have
been doing :).