Re: Testing for WebRTC

Le mercredi 23 octobre 2013 à 14:04 +0200, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> I would be interested, but depending on where/when it is I might not be
> able to make it.

Noted; I guess the where and when will be determined once we know the
who :) At this time, the limited number of people that have shown
interest are all Europe based FWIW.

> That said, to what degree do you actually *need* this to run with
> multiple browsers? Would it not be better to run with a browser on one
> side and something else pretending to be a browser that's actually testing?

While this might be practical for some of the testing contexts (e.g
continuous integration), I think the WebRTC Working Group should include
in its CR exit criteria actual interop across actual browsers, which we
should prove with testing across different browsers.

Dom