From: Tobie Langel [mailto:tobie@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 4:25 PM
To: Mihai Balan
Subject: Re: Adding support for test requests in Shepherd

Providing solutions to help identify areas which lack coverage or should be prioritized for other reasons would be really useful. Even more so if it's coupled with a coverage analysis tool.

Tying it to Shepherd, which is only used by the CSS WG, while the rest of the W3C is moving to a GitHub based solution is unfortunate.

Best,

--tobie

P.S.: discussing test infrastructure related issues is generally best done on public-test-infra@.