Re: What is the purpose of this group? - was: Re: Who currently executes the tests in the w3c repos?

On Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> On 8/7/13 3:38 PM, ext Peter Linss wrote:

> > > I don't know who "our" is supposed to be in this case
> >
> > The "our" in that context was the CSS WG.
> Speaking as a WG Chair, one of my main reasons for support this testing
> effort is to facilitate moving specs through the CR process.
> > > but it's certainly not my primary goal, and I don't think it should be anyone else's either.
> >
> > Wow. Ok.
>
> I can understand why people have different goals for w-p-t and at the
> same time I don't quite understand the negativity (stop energy?) towards
> those that want to move specs through CR.

Hi Art,

I attempted to address these issues in another thread[1].

Please LMK if you feel this needs further clarification.

Thanks,

--tobie
---
[1]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-test-infra/2013JulSep/0163.html