Re: location for fonts for CSS tests

On Aug 8, 2013, at 10:15 AM, Richard Ishida wrote:

> The next set of CSS tests I will commit come with a downloadable woff font (Gentium). (See the tests at http://www.w3.org/International/tests/html5/css3-text-text-transform/results-text-transform)
>
> My question is: where should I put the Gentium woff font in the directory structure?  It seems like we ought to have a central location to deposit such fonts (there will be more for other i18n tests).
>
> Should I submit the font to the appropriate location, or should I send it to someone to do that?

Hi Richard,

for CSS tests just put the font file in a directory named 'support' inside your test directory. Use relative paths from the tests to the font. If you need it in multiple directories, just put a copy in each (in a 'support' directory), the build tools will sort everything out ensuring there's only one copy of the font in the generated suite.

Peter