Re: Consolidating css-wg and web-platform-tests repositories (Was: test suite meta data)

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 6:37 PM, Linss, Peter wrote:
> On Jul 31, 2013, at 3:43 PM, Tobie Langel wrote:
> > On Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 12:36 AM, Rebecca Hauck wrote:
> > > This all looks great, but I'm wondering/hoping if this is code that can be
> > > run on the csswg-test repo as well. It's proving to be super-complicated
> > > trying to document both worlds. Even if it takes a bit more time to
> > > consolidate the repositories, it would be great if they ran mostly the
> > > same way in parallel in the interim. Peter Linss, can you comment on this?
> >
> > Making that system work for multiple repositories implies some significant refactoring (I've been cutting corners) or setting up a second instance.
>
> I'd be happy to set up a second instance running on csswg.org (http://csswg.org) for the interim.

The code is on GitHub[1]. TBH, it's not at all ready for consumption and I might make breaking change at pretty much any moment at this early stage of development. Use at your own risk. :)

--tobie
---
[1]: https://github.com/tobie/ganesh