Consolidating css-wg and web-platform-tests repositories (Was: test suite meta data)

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 12:36 AM, Rebecca Hauck wrote:
> This all looks great, but I'm wondering/hoping if this is code that can be
> run on the csswg-test repo as well. It's proving to be super-complicated
> trying to document both worlds. Even if it takes a bit more time to
> consolidate the repositories, it would be great if they ran mostly the
> same way in parallel in the interim. Peter Linss, can you comment on this?

Making that system work for multiple repositories implies some significant refactoring (I've been cutting corners) or setting up a second instance.

What is preventing us from consolidating the CSS and web-platform-test repositories at this stage?

--tobie