RE: Priorities for Test Asset Development

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 17:52:18 +0000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
CC: "public-test-infra@w3.org" <public-test-infra@w3.org>

Bryan: sounds good. I saw that for the first time during the meeting and was thinking the same thing. I really don't like excel for this type of thing, and a wiki table is a more collaboration-enabling approach. I will work on integrating the data into it. I may have to restructure the overall set of rows and columns though, along these lines:
Rows: spec reference (including all references from CoreMob 2012)
Columns: Spec Status, Profile, Category, Estimated Tests Needed, Test Suite Status, [Framework/Repository URL, # Approved Tests in Framework/Repository, % Automated], Remarks

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan