RE: Similar test files in unreviewed and accepted tests for the-video-element!?

Per my experience[3], these  "accepted" tests (moved from approved/ directory in [4]) were copied (not moved) from the "unreviewed" tests (from submission/ directory) before they were moved to this github repo from hg repo. So they look similar. BTW, [4] is a mirror of the hg repo.

Maybe someone can move this forward like [5] to remove files in submissions that have duplicates in approved :)

[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-testsuite/2012Dec/0033.html
[4] http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/
[5] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/17