Re: Kickstarting the documentation authoring effort

On 6/5/13 5:32 PM, "Tobie Langel" <tobie@w3.org> wrote:

>James rightfully pointed out that TTWF doesn't only mean Test the Web
>Forward (see urban dictionary). irrc, this is the reason why #testtwf was
>chosen as a twitter hashtag instead of #ttwf.

Yes, that's right. We learned that one the hard way. During our very first
event. It was hilarious, disgusting and embarrassing all in one.

>The docs prefix is also a little silly given we'll be covering more than
>that in the repository.
>
>I'll rename the repository to testtwf-website shortly.

I rather like keeping the word "test" in it's full form anyway - just to
keep our eye on the ball so to speak.  However, we do still use ttwf here
and there in emails and such. It's really only a twitter hashtag risk, so
in the future if it's used elsewhere in a non-Twitter context there's no
great harm.