Re: "Help" channels in terms of testing

On 03/06/2013 20:01 , HU, BIN wrote:
> - Option 1: Use one mailing list and one IRC channel, and topics is
> differentiated with prefix in email subject, e.g. [General], [CSS],
> [HTML], etc.

I'm with James, we should consolidate to public-test-infra and #testing
when it comes to public facing stuff, and for all of our common
decisions that affect everyone.

Beyond that, groups are free to have their own testing discussions for
topics that are specific to their work, if they want to. For instance,
the HTML WG has specific needs that involve getting out of CR that
aren't likely of general interest. But those are pretty group-specific.

I guess that a number of existing lists that are specific to testing
(e.g. public-webapps-testsuite) could be closed down. But that's up to
individual groups.