Re: git repos for tests?

Hi, Dirk.

This is great news.

Plan is to end up with all open web platform tests in the same repo (web-platform-tests). Hence the name. :)

Migrating to Git has proven more complex for certain groups (notably the CSS group). These are still considering their Mercurial repo as canonical for now. We hope this will change shortly.

LMK if there's anything I can help with.

Best,

--tobie