Re: Checkout of web-platform-tests pull request

On 4/10/13 1:18 PM, ext Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Following a discussion on #webapps today, I've made a manual [*]
> checkout of all the existing pull requests on the web-platform-tests
> repository:
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pulls
>
> They have been checked out in
> https://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/submissions/ using the labels of
> the pull requests as the directory name (look at how many ways one can
> spell "w3c:submission").

This is really nice Dom, thanks!

> At least one submission checkout didn't succeed due to conflicts in
> merging (https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/44)

I couldn't find the files for Simon's Web Messaging tests
<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/46/files>. It seems like
they should be in the following directory but these are tests submitted
by Microsoft:

<https://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/submissions/zcorpan:submission/opera-web-messaging-2/web-platform-tests/WebMessaging/>

Do you know where PR 46 is located?

> The purpose of these checkout is to make it somewhat easier to run the
> submitted test cases in one's browser.

It certainly does ;-).

-AB