Re: Browser Automation Working Group at TPAC.

I think doing a demo showing how we can easily run against Google
Chrome, Opera (mobile and desktop) and Firefox (Desktop, Android and
Firefox OS). This does not need to be anything fancy for a demo but
shows how with a standard we can show the interoperability between browsers.

After speaking to a few people part of Test The Web Forward, we can
possibly use it to help build a community around building our test
suites since Selenium is becoming a required skill for web developers
and web QA.

Does that sounds like the demo you would like to see?

David

--
David Burns
Email: dburns@mozilla.com