Browser Automation Working Group at TPAC.

From: David Burns <dburns@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 12:47:39 +0100
To: public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org, public-test-infra@w3.org
Hi Everyone,

I would like to start getting a consensus on what we would like to do at
TPAC so that people can organise travel. We have the 2 days[1] in the
schedule and I think that we should use both days.

Rough Agenda:

  * Monday 29 October
      o Work on wording of spec and discuss potential issues that may
        have cropped up from when we published it.
  * Tuesday 30 October
      o Complete any outstanding spec discussion and start work on tests
        for the specification.

If people are happy with this arrangement then we can see about making
the relevant travel arrangement.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2012

David Burns
Email: dburns@mozilla.com