Re: First draft of tutorial on testharness.js

Hey Robin,
This is a great first step!

I think that navigation based on all the public interfaces, with short
descriptions and signatures for each interface,  could really help make
these docs more approachable.

All the information is there, I just think reorganizing it in this way
could help.

Excited to see progress on this!

--
Boaz Sender