POSTPONED: Mobile Web App interoperability event on 6-7 December 2011 in Sophia-Antipolis, France

Le lundi 14 novembre 2011 à 18:58 +0100, Francois Daoust a écrit :
> As already mentioned on the list [1] and as discussed face to face with some of you at TPAC in Santa Clara where interoperability was highlighted as a key issue for the Web platform, W3C organizes an interoperability event on 6-7 December 2011, focused on the development mobile Web Applications:
>   http://www.w3.org/2011/10/interop/

To ensure we get more chances for people to participate in the event,
and due to the short timeframe by which the event was announced, we have
decided to postpone the event to an ulterior date — we'll probably try
to collocate it with another event or meeting. We'll let the group know
as soon as a date is determined.

Thanks,
Dom