Re: Reminder: Mobile Web App interoperability event on 6-7 December 2011 in Sophia-Antipolis, France

Hi all,

Le lundi 14 novembre 2011 à 18:58 +0100, Francois Daoust a écrit :
> As already mentioned on the list [1] and as discussed face to face
> with some of you at TPAC in Santa Clara where interoperability was
> highlighted as a key issue for the Web platform, W3C organizes an
> interoperability event on 6-7 December 2011, focused on the
> development mobile Web Applications:
>   http://www.w3.org/2011/10/interop/

Given the very low number of registrations, we are now considering
reporting the event to a later date, possibly in conjunction with
another event.

If you were planning to come but have not registered yet, please let me
know as soon as possible so that we can best evaluate whether reporting
is a better option.

Dom