Re: Browser vendor meeting on testing, October 28th

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:20:36 -0400
To: public-test-infra@w3.org
Wilhelm,

I would like to attend the meeting remotely, and have requested an audio
connection through plh. It occurs to me that I should also be asking
this on the list.  :)

Tim Boland of NIST has also requested if he and some colleagues can
attend remotely.  I will ask him to forward his request to this list.

Please let me know as soon as phone access can be confirmed. If you
would like me to request Zakim codes in advance, I would be happy to do
so.  Or, we can also simply set up an adhoc Zakim meeting that day.

Would you like me to sign up on the wbs, or is that solely for people
attending in-person? I didn't want to confuse a security or snack
head-count by signing up without checking with you.

Regards,

jeanne
--
Jeanne Spellman