Re: Testing call this Monday

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:14:32 -0400
To: ext Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
CC: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, François Daoust <fd@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, public-test-infra <public-test-infra@w3.org>
Hi All

[ I just joined this list a day or two ago so my apologies for a newbie
intrusion but I noticed PLH mentioned my name below ... ]

On Mar/30/2011 9:01 PM, ext Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> I'm ok to be the default candidate to chair.

I "second" that nomination.

> On the documentation for Groups: this came up from a discussion with Art
> Barstow related to organizing the test suites in the WebApps group.

I just posted a Request for Comments to public-webapps re WebApps'
proposed testing process:

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JanMar/1086.html

Comments/flames/etc. on the above proposal are welcomed.

> As a side note, I recommend that folks play a bit with testharness.js.
> The more feedback we can get back to James, the sooner we'll get it
> stable.

+1

-Art Barstow