Re: Testing call this Monday

On 04/01/2011 07:39 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 17:16 +0200, Ms2ger wrote:
>>> Ah, by framework here, I meant the layer in charge of running several
>>> test files and collecting the results. testharness.js is for a single
>>> file. Regarding other techniques, we documented a few at:
>>>    http://www.w3.org/wiki/TestInfra/goals#Test_methods
>>>
>>> self-describing, testharness.js, and reftests are the immediate targets
>>> for sure.
>>
>> Ah, that's indeed what you said. Are you aware of
>> <http://ms2ger.freehostia.com/tests/runner/?path=../html-official/>?
>
> Nope, I wasn't. It seems to be feature equivalent to [1], ie it can run
> self describing and script based. Am I correct? Did you give some
> thoughts about extending it for reftests?

Oh, I never even realised that [1] gathered results automatically. I've
got basic support for reftests, for example at [2]. I also finally got
around to pushing my latest changes to its repository [3].

> [1] http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/harness/harness.htm

[2]
http://ms2ger.freehostia.com/tests/runner/?path=../html5/global-attributes/
[3] https://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/test-runner/