RE: [TalentSignal] proposal for Job Start Date

Agreed (I was definitely over-simplifying there!)

Thanks,
- Joseph

From: Phil Barker <phil.barker@pjjk.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 9:57 AM
To: Joseph D. Marsh <jmarsh@3storysoftware.com>; Martin Solli <martin@vilect.com>
Cc: public-talent-signal@w3.org
Subject: Re: [TalentSignal] proposal for Job Start Date

On 07/05/2019 14:38, Joseph D. Marsh wrote:
I think the point of this exercise is to create/promote *some* structure, where there is none today.

As it stands, we’re going with “send whatever you want … we hope it’s a date(like) value … and if you are simply looking for someone to start as soon as possible, there’s a flag for that”.

I think it is a little more directive than that: more like "provide a date, if that's not sufficient use text (as well or instead), and if you are simply looking for someone to start as soon as possible, there’s a flag for that"

We can add example markup to show Date+Text

Phil
Thanks,
- Joseph