Re: [TalentSignal] proposal for Job Start Date

Thanks Andrew. On Friday I drafted a very similar suggestion, but didn't
quite finish it. So, yes, I think that your proposal would make sense.

I think that it would discourage the use of free text as much as we can,
though we should acknowledge that whatever the spec says we will still
get values as free text.

The only change I would make is to change the name of the immediate
start indicator to jobImmediateStart -- this gives a bit more context
for schema.org.

Also I want to check on the exact wording though, at the moment it's
quite tight: start immediately or start on a specific date. Isn't
reality a bit more flexible than that?

So I had drafted:

*jobImmediateStart*

*Defintion: *An indicator as to whether a position is available for an
immediate start.

*Expected type:* Boolean <https://schema.org/Boolean>

Phil