Re: [Spam] Re: [TalentSignal] proposal for Job Start Date

Given that the schema.org structure is going to be driving the search
results we do need to decide how much noise we want to tolerate.  This is
our chance to lock down the results a little.  It may mean some results
won't show up because they weren't "tagged" properly, but I lean towards
making the schema.org tighter rather than looser.

***
Alexander Jackl
CEO & President, Bardic Systems, Inc.
alex@bardicsystems.com