[Norman Walsh] TAG accepts issue namespaceState-48

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:26:04 -0500
To: public-tag-announce@w3.org
FYI: this was posted to www-tag on 9 Mar 2005 but I forgot to
send it to the announcements list. Sorry about that.

To: www-tag@w3.org
Subject: TAG accepts issue namespaceState-48
From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:54:44 -0500

At the 22 Feb telcon, the TAG agreed[1] to accept the issue
namespaceState-48 arising from a request by the XML Core WG and the
XML CG[2].

This note completes my action[3] to announce the TAG's acknolwedgement
of issue nameSpaceState-48. Apologies for my delinquency.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/02/22-tagmem-minutes.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Feb/0015.html