Obsoleting the Runtime and Security Model draft

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 12:41:23 +0900
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
I notice that the System Applications WG moved three WDs to Notes yesterday:

  http://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/4732

But I also notice that the group hasn’t yet move the Runtime and Security
Model for Web Applications spec to Note yet—

  http://www.w3.org/TR/runtime/

Since the ED at http://runtime.sysapps.org/ says this:

> The System Applications Working Group is currently not progressing the
> approach outlined in this draft. Please treat this document with caution
> and do not reference it or use it as the basis for implementation.

...then it seems like the document at http://www.w3.org/TR/runtime/
should also be moved to become just a Note, and its Status section should
be updated to say, “Members of this Working Group have agreed not to
progress the Runtime and Security Model for Web Applications specification
further as a Recommendation track document.” or some similar language.

  —Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith https://people.w3.org/mike