Results of Informal CfC to close the SysApps WG

There were no objections for the CfC on closing the SysApps WG.  One
explicit reply in support.  So, by the typical rules for a CfC, that
would be approved (if this was still a WG).

There was a good deal of discussion about the phase 1 specs, other than
the ones already dropped (in WebApps and DAP about .

There are two phase 1 that something should be done about:

1. TCP UDP Sockets - seems to be there is agreement it doesn't fit in
WebApps WG, DAP WG or any current WG because it doesn't fit with the Web
Security model and SysApps was the alternative for that and Sys Apps
hasn't gotten implementers support.  What needs to be done I think is
for the people on this list to do a CfC on whether there are any
objections to W3C allowing it to move out to a CG or elsewhere.  That
should be done before people quit this WG (as we have) and unsubscribe
to the list.

2. App Lifecycle.  Looks like it could be a fit for Web Apps WG, but
someone would need to step forward and commit to editing it and driving
it.  This one isn't eligible for the relicensing policy for moving
things to CGs or elsewhere, that it got to FPWD, and this hadn't.  Looks
like this was written by a fairly small number of people (before moving
it to SysApps), so maybe something could be done directly - if a WG
doesn't want it.