From: Wonsuk Lee [mailto:wonsuk73@gmail.com]
Sent: den 28 oktober 2014 03:33
To: Nilsson, Claes1
Cc: public-sysapps@w3.org
Subject: Re: [SysApps Media Storage API]

Clase!

I updated agenda [1]. Is it okay to you? Could you share the proposal for media storage API? I would like to put the link to the agenda for group members before the meeting.

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/System_Applications:_5th_F2F_Meeting_Agenda#Agenda

Kr, Wonsuk.

Sounds good,  thanks!

Sent from my Sony Xperia¢â-smartphone

---- Wonsuk Lee skrev ----

Hi. Claes!

2014-10-25 1:02 GMT+09:00 Nilsson, Claes1 <Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com<mailto:Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com><mailto:Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com<mailto:Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com>>>:
Hi SysApps,

A Media Storage API is on the SysApps charter as a phase 2 delivery item. Members of SysApps have shown an interest in this API as illustrated by the questionnaire performed in May, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2014May/0017.html.

This type of API has high priority in Sony and I am currently editing a draft specification. We are also implementing the API in Chrome.

It sounds great! You mean you are prototyping this feature based on chromium open source. right?

I request a slot on the Media Storage API at the SysApps meeting at TPAC October 30-31. The goal is to get a view from SysApps members and other parties such as browser vendors on the interest for implementing a standardized Media Storage API for web applications.

Sure! I will make a slot for that!

As I have to leave at about 2-3 pm on Friday 31st I would like the slot on Media Storage to take place on Thursday or Friday before lunch.

Okay!

Kr, Wonsuk.

Best regards
  Claes

Claes Nilsson
Master Engineer - Web Research
Advanced Application Lab, Technology

Sony Mobile Communications
Tel: +46 70 55 66 878
claes1.nilsson@sonymobile.com<mailto:claes1.nilsson@sonymobile.com><mailto:Firstname.Lastname@sonymobile.com<mailto:Firstname.Lastname@sonymobile.com>>

sonymobile.com<http://sonymobile.com><http://sonymobile.com/>

[cid:image003.png@01CFEFB4.BCA4C360]

ÀÌ ¿ø ¼® (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (ß²àøï³í­)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com<mailto:wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com><mailto:wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com<mailto:wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com>>, wonsuk73@gmail.com<mailto:wonsuk73@gmail.com><mailto:wonsuk73@gmail.com<mailto:wonsuk73@gmail.com>>
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!

E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com<mailto:wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com>, wonsuk73@gmail.com<mailto:wonsuk73@gmail.com>