RE: CfC: publish a new WD of "Web Telephony API"; deadline Oct 16th

Hi. Zoltan!
Thanks for effort!
But for publishing updated WD before TPAC, we have to do CfC for the spec in the group right now. So how about going to do CfC with latest updated editor's draft?
Then we can handle the issues via upcoming f2f and email discussion.

Kr, Wonsuk.