From: Wonsuk Lee [mailto:wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com]
Sent: den 13 oktober 2014 08:27
To: Nilsson, Claes1; 'Wonsuk Lee'; 'Domenic Denicola'
Cc: public-sysapps@w3.org; 'Dave Raggett'; cpgs@samsung.com
Subject: RE: SV: publish a new WD of "TCP and UDP Socket API"; deadline Oct 16th

Hi. Claes!
Thanks for great job!

One of intention for this publication before TPAC is to sync up with editor¡¯s draft. Because we had quite long time after published FPWD of this spec. In addition we don¡¯t have enough time to process it before TPAC. So I would propose to publish a new WD with latest editor¡¯s draft from you yesterday. Even if there are issues, we could handle them via upcoming f2f meeting and email discussion.

In these perspectives, could you merge the last PR? Then I will go forward to make CfC in the group.

Kr, Wonsuk.