Re: Publishing updated working drafts to match the editor's drafts before TPAC

Hi! Zoltan!

> As for the Messaging API: it is quite stable for sending and receiving
> messages. However, the parts that are dealing with messages data model
> (storage, conversations, search etc) need more proofing, which should
> be based on implementations.

I agreed we need to check current spec with reference implementation. It's
best way to make the spec to be stable.
Do you have a plan for implementation of this spec on Crosswalk?

Similarly, the implied data model in the Contacts API would need more
> proofing, and we need implementations for that.

Contacts manager API will be implemented for Crosswalk in the near future?

> In principle, Call History has the same problems, although not part of
> the current scope.
>
> We need to consider additional use cases for all of the above:
> accessing messages, contacts and calls in Bluetooth-paired deviced,
> via MAP and PBAP profiles (and for Telephony, HFP). These can be
> either transient, or with persistent storage. This is a critical use
> case for us.

Do you think these use cases should be covered by current draft? or can we
cover these use cases in the second phase? From my perspective current spec
should provide basic API for basic use cases, then we could add more APIs
to cover the other use cases. What do you think?

> Since the DataStore spec has been dropped, these issues have not been
> discussed.

Absolutely!

Kr, Wonsuk.