Re: CfC: publish a new WD of "Messaging API"; deadline Oct 16th

Wouldn't it make sense to only public a working draft after we did the
integration with Service Workers as it seems that we all agree that is what
we want?

Kenneth

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 6:15 AM, Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com> wrote:

> Forks,
>
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a new Public Working Draft
> (WD) of the Messaging API spec using the following ED as the basis <*http://www.w3.org/2012/sysapps/messaging/
> <http://www.w3.org/2012/sysapps/messaging/>*>.
>
> This CfC satisfies the group's requirement to "record the group's
> decision to request advancement".
>
> By publishing this WD, the group sends a signal to the community to begin
> reviewing the document. The WD reflects where the group is on this spec at
> the time of publication; it does not necessarily mean there is consensus on
> the spec's contents.
>
> If you have any comments or concerns about this CfC, please send them to
> public-sysapps@w3.org by Oct 16 at the latest. Positive response is
> preferred and encouraged and silence will be considered as agreement with
> the proposal.
>

> For the chairs,
>
> Wonsuk.
> 이 원 석 (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
> SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (三星電子)
> Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
> E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
> http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
> Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Web Platform Architect, Intel Corporation.
Phone  +45 4294 9458 ﹆﹆﹆