Re: AppURI published today as a Last Call Working Draft.

On 29 May 2014, at 20:24, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> On May 29, 2014 at 1:14:28 PM, Dave Raggett (dsr@w3.org) wrote:
>> See http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-app-uri-20140529/
>>
>> Congratulations to the editors. The next step is to request review on
>> the chairs list and directly to any working groups we are keen to have
>> review the spec.
>
> Thanks, Dave, for putting the LC doc together!
>
>> Any suggestions?
>
> probably: uri@w3.org

Thanks Marcos, Dave!

I didn’t see a Changes since FPWD in the SotD.

Marcos - can you succinctly summarize the changes?

My current understanding is the LC is the FPWD layered on top of the Fetch spec. The scope of the LC is the same as that of the FPWD, correct?

Thanks,

-Anssi