Re: Updated plans for face to face meeting, and results of questionnaire

On 23 May 2014, at 17:43, Kis, Zoltan <zoltan.kis@intel.com> wrote:

>> Specifically to the “keep the display on” API, the current sentiment seems to be it should go to either the Device APIs or to the HTML WG. There’s good momentum building behind that deliverable.
>
> This is a request for power policy exemption. It should indeed go
> where power related things are standardized.

The power related implications are a by-product, thus Device APIs or HTML WG seem like a good fit for this API.

[Web Performance WG might be a home for power related APIs. At TPAC last year there was discussion gauging interest to start work on APIs for measuring power consumption. Please ping me if you’re interested in contributing.]

Thanks,

-Anssi